Saturday, November 08, 2008

Nostalgia & Flies

I haven't been posting to this site for a long while. The funny is that when it's time to for my bosses to decide whether I'm going to stay in Shanghai or go back to Singapore again, I suddenly felt a strong pang of nostalgia and a sinking feeling that I will miss this place greatly.

So... I am going to start again.

From today, I will reminisce the things that we had in the house that helped us tide us through the last summer.

The fly swat and the moth that we caught

.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cockenaden said...

Poor electrocuted moth. Tell your boss that your brother in law haven't visit you in Shanghai yet so they should not send you back to Singapore.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ichigo No Ya said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home